Should I accept?

That's weird, that's exactly what I paid for De Jong in the game's third summer, to bring him with me from City to Sevilla.

I'd consider it, as with your budget, I expect you can get better players.

Yes. Then buy De Rossi when you can. £50m usually does it.

De Jong nowhere near De Rossi's standard and with him you can dominate for years.

City, after I left, bought De Rossi for £57m. I was underwhelmed by it, he was okay, but given that players like Matuidi, Moutinho, even Toulalan cost a lot less, it wasn't the deal of the century.

City, after I left, bought De Rossi for £57m. I was underwhelmed by it, he was okay, but given that players like Matuidi, Moutinho, even Toulalan cost a lot less, it wasn't the deal of the century.

True but my policy with City is just to get the highest CA players you can.

Why wouldn't you? You literally have an endless stream of money.

And I think (may be wrong) that De Rossi is the highest out of all those players.

True but my policy with City is just to get the highest CA players you can.

Why wouldn't you? You literally have an endless stream of money.

And I think (may be wrong) that De Rossi is the highest out of all those players.

Because you may be playing a youngster only game like me as man city? ;) (trying to get my average age the youngest in the league and eventually hopefully have every player as HG too)

But as everyone else says I would sell him, with the amount of money you get for man city +12mil you can buy a much better DM.

Archived