International Tournament Problems

I really like trying out international management but there are some problems which really frustrate me during the big tournaments

I find a lot of the time Brazil sack their manager during a tournament even if they have won all their games so far. I've seen it happen with other teams as well but mainly Brazil, also my assistant manager has already decided he's going to retire slap bang in the middle of the European Championships when I'm a year away from it.

I have to name 3 squads before the tournament, 1 for each friendly and then the final squad which is obviously not the way its done. My last 2 world cup games with England annoyed me as well, first I played Spain who decided not to bother with Torres and Villa and play Granero up front for some reason. Then in the final I came up against Germany and it was a bit of a letdown not playing against real players. I know this is a rights thing but it made the whole thing an anticlimax. Im sure international management was more realistic than this back when I used to play CM 97/98 so I'm a bit confused why the last few games have been so bad.

Rant over.

Archived