New staidum

Don't worry this isn't a "I'm currently filling my 4689 capacity stadium, when will I get a new one"? thread. My new stadium is currently being built.

So on that note, is it just me or does every new stadium being built have some sort of issue that it's build time is delayed for a couple more months?

I've had quite a few new stadiums built for teams I've managed and every time something goes wrong to delay the move-in time by 2 months or so.

Anyone else played a long enough game to experience this ?

Its quite a common thing in real life, look at the delay on the new wembley, and who have you managed to get new stadiums, am desperately wanting one for spurs, but despite 5/6 seasons of "local council wont allow it" im still stuck at the lane.

Its quite a common thing in real life, look at the delay on the new wembley, and who have you managed to get new stadiums, am desperately wanting one for spurs, but despite 5/6 seasons of "local council wont allow it" im still stuck at the lane.

Mostly lower league teams.

Once I get them to the Premiership and consolidate them there, then I return back to the lowest leagues that are loaded which is only the BSN / BSS and do it all over again. :)

Archived