Crash dumps !!!!!!!!

Is anyone else having real trouble with crash dumps. My game does it constantly and I am now close to binning this game !!!!! I have tried games with the original data base and edited data and it makes no difference. It seems to happen mostly when watching in game highlights.

I have patch 3 installed and my PC is Athlon 3.0 dual core / "gb Ram / 8600 Graphics so is plenty of spec.

If I dont save after every game I lose everything which is so bloody annoying - does anyone have a fix?

Don't have a answer to your question mate but i thought the crashing would have been sorted. I haven't had any myself since when the game come out but a couple of people i know are like you and get them all the time, and they have better spec computers than me.

I was too wondering if there is anyway round these crash dumps?

The spec of the computer isn't the be all and end all in terms of crashes...

I'd definitely recommend updating your graphics card drivers (even if your machine is brand new the drivers installed may be old), updating Java, and updating DirectX.

Also, go to preferences and untick "enable data collection".

Have you applied any facepacks or anything else like that?

This problem for me has become more frequent under the new 10.3 patch. It only occurs thought during matches(do not use 3d even thought have brand new sony vaio laptop) but more so if i go on holiday. I have tried loading game without editor changes but still occurs, i do have facepacks etc as well.

also if im to post a copy of my crash dump what prog should i use, i'm using notepad now and its all jargon to me and would take up all the thread! cheers

I dont have any facepacks etc, just using the game in yts original state. Patches 2 and 3 seem to have made things worse for me. I will see if I can post the crash dump file but as claret says in notepad its just jargon. Will try driver update on graphics card as well, but I doubt that this will resolve but Im willing to try anything !!!!!

It was happening to me too albeit not as frequesnt.... 3 or so crashes in a matter of one week.

I changed the skin (which I got a week before) and everything changed to Normal... so My problem was the Skin. (neu2 that was the Original but updated one but a user... it was nothing but trouble I got back to the original Nue2 created by the original author of the skin)

This problem for me has become more frequent under the new 10.3 patch. It only occurs thought during matches(do not use 3d even thought have brand new sony vaio laptop) but more so if i go on holiday. I have tried loading game without editor changes but still occurs, i do have facepacks etc as well.

also if im to post a copy of my crash dump what prog should i use, i'm using notepad now and its all jargon to me and would take up all the thread! cheers

Yeah my game seems to experience crash dumps when i go on holiday. Only started happening after patch 10.3. i have now other extra data other than what was on the disc originally and the official patches.

Luckily it hasn't happened while i have not been on holiday so not a major issue for me. It is annoyinh though that i cant holiday through a week or so without fear of a crash dump.

Archived