Losses You Can't Explain!

My fourth season as Bayern Munich side going into match 5 of the champions league group stage against Atletico Madrid. Before this match, my side drew 1-1 away with Atletico Madrid, won 4-2 away to Man City and won 4-1 at home to Palermo and drew 0-0 away to Palermo. I could never predict my side would go on to lose 7-0 at Home to Atletico! 7-0! Because of the manner of this loss, I resigned lol. Now I am managing Sporting Lisbon and won my first two matches including a 1-0 away win against Galatasaray in champions league to make us win the group. Anyway have you had any matches you can't explain the loss?

Had one in a previous save

Was in tier 6 with a squad that really belonged in about tier 4. Previous season in tier 7 went out to Norwich 2-1 in Fa Cup

Played away at MK Dons in the FA Cup, at start of match, told players 'no pressure' so two of em made mistakes that lead to goals and went in at half time 3-0 down. Said no pressure for 2nd half, another player makes mistake that leads to goal, and we go on to lose 7-0

In after match press conf my players criticised me for my half time team talk. I thought wtf how can you criticise no pressure when you are playing a team away who are a few tiers above you.

That save had to be abandoned though due to a strange bug that never organised any fixtures in england after the 2nd season

Was managing Aberdeen, and drew Clyde in the cup. Was sitting 2nd in SPL and everything was going great. Half time I was 1-0 up and by the 50th minute I went 2-0 up. Thought the game was in the bag but left everything as it was since my tactics were clearly working. But then...

54th - 2-1

60th - 2-2

66th - 2-3

71st - 2-4

79th - 3-4

90th - 3-5

Then the game RIGHT after it I was playing bottom of the league Falkirk & they leathered me 3-1 at my home again despite me hamering them 4-0 away from hom earlier in the season. These were 2 shock results for me, especially with the level of the teams I was playing and the quality of my squad. It makes the game amazing though, I love to see shock results and underdogs winning, aslong as it isn't every other match :D

Archived