Click "Suggested Setup" when starting a new game.

This should give a good idea of how many leagues you can run, but I always add more.

Then adjust the nations to ones that are more appealing for you. (Eg. Big Euro nations plus Argentina and Brazilian leagues)

A load of experienced players talked about their first actions when starting a game on here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=197729

Some good ideas of what to do after picking a team an creating your alter ego self to manage them in there.

A few hints when choosing your manager and team.

1) Reputation is very important, say you start off as an ex-international footballer, then the game is easier as you can attract better players from the start because you have a track record in the game. So the harder you want to make it the lower your starting reputation should be.

2) When choosing a team, take into account what you want to do with the game, how many hours you will devote to it. Want a short term game where you can win silverware quicker, then take over one of the big four. Want a long term challenge, then take over a low league side. If you choose the low league side, do have a look at Dafuge's challenge in the challenge and sign up section.

other tips:

Do Google 5 star training coaches, as the formula to find decent coaches is a pain in the butt.

Do pop over to the tactics and training forum if you need help with either of them.

Thanks all!

I did not explain properly what I meant.

I'm used to play champ and fifa manager and basicly i should know something of managerial football game, but have been told me that I need to patch end skinn the game to get out 100% of it.

So whitch patch and skinn and data base do you suggest , and pics&bages pack.

Is it any particular order that I should follow to install them?

Usualy I stat as a no experiance manager, but with seria a team avoid relegation terget, then I try to get it work and save the job!

1) find and put in the proper place the following graphics:

- skin: Mizuiro

- logos, facepacks, proper names (here the choice is yours but megapacks work best)

* you will find those with a search in google

2) database: i have problems there too but i would suggest to load many players and especially players from the EU as many leagues have foreign players rules and others have problems with work permits

3) patch 10.3

4) if you like using helpers you can use

- coach calculator (compatible with any patch as it does not load anything)

- genie scout (exists only for patches 10.1, 10.2)

- FMRTE (real time editor) exists for all patches.

* no particular order to do all that

:) :) :)

A load of experienced players talked about their first actions when starting a game on here:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=197729

Some good ideas of what to do after picking a team an creating your alter ego self to manage them in there.

A few hints when choosing your manager and team.

1) Reputation is very important, say you start off as an ex-international footballer, then the game is easier as you can attract better players from the start because you have a track record in the game. So the harder you want to make it the lower your starting reputation should be.

2) When choosing a team, take into account what you want to do with the game, how many hours you will devote to it. Want a short term game where you can win silverware quicker, then take over one of the big four. Want a long term challenge, then take over a low league side. If you choose the low league side, do have a look at Dafuge's challenge in the challenge and sign up section.

other tips:

Do Google 5 star training coaches, as the formula to find decent coaches is a pain in the butt.

Do pop over to the tactics and training forum if you need help with either of them.

I never knew that!

I allways start as ex - sunday league footballer lmao :D

I must be the best manager on here! :D

Archived