Incredible achievement

Winning the Champions League for consecutive years would amazing while managing...  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Winning the Champions League for consecutive years would amazing while managing...

I am planning on dedicating time and effort to take one of those teams to the top of the world. so i would like to ask you:

Winning the CL for consecutive years, getting them to be the richest club and 1st in the european rankings and doing the double domestically...would be an incredible achievement managing which of the teams below?

Inter

Roma

Atalanta

Hull

Liverpool

Tottenham

Wolves

Newcastle

Olympique de Marseiile (OM)

Bordeaux

PS. I know that some of the choices are obvious for miracles if I win the CL but I would like your opinion on all of them!

i was thinking for 3-4 years of building and after that winning everything! obviously answers such as Hull, Wolves, Atalanta etc are obvious. But i would also like to see how difficult it would be to take the other teams to the top of the world litteraly. i don't care about winning the CL once or twice

i was thinking for 3-4 years of building and after that winning everything! obviously answers such as Hull, Wolves, Atalanta etc are obvious. But i would also like to see how difficult it would be to take the other teams to the top of the world litteraly. i don't care about winning the CL once or twice

I dont think it would be too difficult with liverpool/inter to be honest as they allready have world class squads. with them id want to win everything in the first season or 2...

I think roma/marseille would be a little harder but not enough to constitute your challenge. If I was you Id go for someone like Udinese/fiorentina/Lille etc.... a decent european side...

Newcastle is fairly easy to be fair. They are easy to get promoted back up to the premiership, have a huge ground, maximum expansion makes it just bigger than Arsenal and so the second biggest in the Premier, they regularly fill it. Back to back CL finals could be possible after 6 years with the money they have available.

On my save they are the richest club in England 2015/16.

first og all i would like to thank the dozens of members that answered to my poll!

secondly... hull's reputation = ouch !!!

is it possible that aek has a higher rep than hull? premier league people! i can't sign salvio now :(

I think Porto would be equivalent to OM, Liverpool, Bordeaux etc. Especially because they would domintae the domestic trophies...

Ajax and Anderlecht would be more difficult but more difficult than Hull?

except that Liverpool have double to triple the wage budget. Winning with liverpool is infinitely easier than the others.

only the firs couple of years in my opinion. Because Porto would definitely have more profits from winning all those trophies domestically, whereas liverpool might not.

anyway back to subject...Hull is a MOUNTAIN that i can't climb... Anyone else managed them? so few players, so little budgets and reputations.... OMG

only the firs couple of years in my opinion. Because Porto would definitely have more profits from winning all those trophies domestically, whereas liverpool might not.

anyway back to subject...Hull is a MOUNTAIN that i can't climb... Anyone else managed them? so few players, so little budgets and reputations.... OMG

Reputation seems to change quickly though. A manager in my game left Newcastle to go to Wolves when both were around the same position in the prem division league. But i agree....must be tough...so many big budgeted teams to have to compete against. Kinda makes the english league a bit dull unless you really like a challenge....or are one of those big teams.

Archived