Most goals a player scored in 1 game??????

Hi i just found these pictures on my phone as i was going to make a post n never got around 2 it, (btw this was before i knew how to take screenshots lol) anyway i payed this game a while ago and was amazed at davies, 11 goals in at 18 nil win, ok it was a friendly but thats got b somekind of record surely?

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad340/waystrong/10012010016.jpg[img/]

http://img440.imageshack.us/i/10012010016.jpg/[img/]

Iv just looked at the (official records) it says no friendies, but cheers neway.

You're correct, and I think this warrants the suggestion that friendly matches should have (separate) records kept as well.

The most I ever saw on any CM/FM was with Anatoli Todorov on CM4.

He netted 12 times for me in a 14-1 win in the Vans Trophy (so not a friendly, and also on an edition of the game which didn't allow unlimited goals (unlike FM2010), if the ME calculated more than 19 for you in the match generation, the game would crash, so in retrospect, am v proud of a 19-1 win in the conference)

One of the lesser known things in life, that :D

If it was here on FM2010, then it is a truly shocking indictment of how the AI calculates ratings and gives out MoM's.

Never mind a bad refereeing decision costing ANY player ANY game. That MoM decision is the worst decision EVER in the history of CM/FM. I am truly appalled (and it wasn't even my save)

The guy that MoM did have 11 assists. Maybe he was terrorizing the defence and playing in crosses to Smylie for simple headers/tap-ins?

Yes, i saw 11 assists when i looked at the snap, but still 15 goals and 12 key headers, the assist man shouldn't even come close to MoM. Yes, he also deserves a 10 rating. But MoM as well, no way.

Archived