favourite personal

It's usually nice, as interactions with that player will go a lot more somoothly. As far as I know they will try harder for a manager in their good books as well, and of course morale will be better if a player is among friends.

The ways I know to get favourite personnel status are 1) be a winning manager, 2) play the player, 3) praise him, when he does good, 4) set up successful mentoring partnerships between him and another player, 5) sign a friend, especially if you asked fro his advice re new signings and 6) (for international managers) give a player his first cap or get him to score his first goal (almost always gives you a big enough boost to get on his list straight away). There are probably more.

It's usually nice, as interactions with that player will go a lot more somoothly. As far as I know they will try harder for a manager in their good books as well, and of course morale will be better if a player is among friends.

The ways I know to get favourite personnel status are 1) be a winning manager, 2) play the player, 3) praise him, when he does good, 4) set up successful mentoring partnerships between him and another player, 5) sign a friend, especially if you asked fro his advice re new signings and 6) (for international managers) give a player his first cap or get him to score his first goal (almost always gives you a big enough boost to get on his list straight away). There are probably more.

- praise when he does bad (very important!!!) - sign a staff member he likes - ask him to recommend a coach/scout - ask to recommend a new signing - playing the player in a role he shines (i.e. gets a high rating) - respond to press conferences in a way that he approves...

Believe me having players have you as your favorite personel makes things significantly ridiculously easier

Archived