Balance problems? :S

Hi, Im playing sunderland in the premiere league. And Im having big money problems.

In 2 seasons I had to sell like all of the players, to earn money and cut down on the wages.

I went down in the 2nd season and just wont the champinship:) with like 26m punds in the balance.

In the pre season I get like 38m punds for the tv rights, but when I check the balance I have like 5m left:S And Im not upgrading anything on the stadium and such.

And still the boardroom give me 35m in tranfser funds?

I mean wtf? I got 5m in balance and still the boardroom give me 35m in tranfers?

So whats the deal with the balance? If I use the 35m I got in tranfers funds, will my balance be -30m?

I don't understand the game anymore:S During 3 seaons I have been like 1-2m under the wage limit each WEEK. And still my balance went down 2m each month.

I mean wtf? Sunderland have no debth and nothing...

Whats wrong? The only thing I can do atm, is to buy dirty cheap players and youngster and sell like 2-3 key players each season to keep the balance in check...

First of TV money is given over the course of the season, so you wouldnt of had that 38m to begin with.

2nd of all did you board invest any money into training facilites, youth or the stadium over the per season or summer?

3rd, you may be paying clauses for players that were brought before you joined too.

4th, wages funilly enough are not linked to income greatly, so even if your below wage budget, you still might be making a loss, the board know this but will depend on large amount of money to ocme into the club at either A: end of season for league position, or B: Begining of season through sponsorship and season tickets.

5th, though they gave you 35m, im sure they expect you to purchase players in installments, as do many managers in real life, that 5m balance will only turn into 4m at the end of the month if you buy a player for example for 12m over 12 months.

6th, your sunderland, and unless your qualifying for champions league every season, then dont expect to have lots of money, its un realistic, you dont see big teams that are even in euro cup spending massive amounts every season, for example everton, fulham ect. Tottenham maybe, but there funded by money men.

No I don't have any payments over X months.

and no I can't find that the are upgrading any of my facilites atm:S

hmm so u mean that it doesnt mather if I just boost some of my wages to attract better players?;p

Yeah of course, but so if I buy a player for 5m punds, then my club will be broke right?

I know Im sunderland, but come on. I get like 55k into my stadium each match. no debth. I should get at least SOME money to buy players? Atm I just have to buy youngsters and sell them when they are getting good. So I gotta sell like 2-4 key players each season just to keep the boat afloat. That can't be right?

What will happend if I use up my balance to buy some key players so I can stay in the premiere league?

Do Sunderland have debts that may have high interest repayments (a la Man Utd?), I always find that causes me losses.

You asked about the balance/transfer budget - yes, if you spend 35m on transfers when your balance is 5m you will be -30m. It's called spending beyond your means and football clubs do it all the time.

My advice would be to check if you're paying out huge bonuses for match appearances etc. and check if your paying transfer fees in instalments. Even if you haven't, there will normally be some left over from previous management. Keep an eye on the wage budget, shift the big earners and get in some loanees.

Archived