Most wierdest thing ever happend

am cardiff city, and playing swansea, pintado shot, my keeper caught it. ledley was down in the box injured, marshall kicked the ball, it hit ledley and rebounded in for a o.g ......now at this point i thought that was weird...but then it said ledley was soo injured he had to be subed........... so i made the sub and brough on whittingham......when i went back to match i noticed ledley was still on.......... i was playing with 12 players.. won 4-1 in the end and after the game it said. joe ledley will be out of action for a while due to concussion...(which was from when my keeper kicked the ball at his head)

am cardiff city, and playing swansea, pintado shot, my keeper caught it. ledley was down in the box injured, marshall kicked the ball, it hit ledley and rebounded in for a o.g ......now at this point i thought that was weird...but then it said ledley was soo injured he had to be subed........... so i made the sub and brough on whittingham......when i went back to match i noticed ledley was still on.......... i was playing with 12 players.. won 4-1 in the end and after the game it said. joe ledley will be out of action for a while due to concussion...(which was from when my keeper kicked the ball at his head)

:D:D:D

Try reporting it in the bugs forum :thup:.

... aw go on!

Load the PKM up so we can all see it - this has GOT to be seen!

Archived