Regen United

I've almost done 10 seasons with my arsenal team and it seems every year i'm dropping one of my originals for a regen so i was wondering does anyone have a total regen team before they get to that point when theres no choice but to have one and whats the earliest season you've had one :thup:

top players in top leagues are still mostly originals

however i like it more with young regens and develop a new history

managed to win the dutch league 2 times in a row with a team outside the tradional top 3

Is the game fun when almost all the real players are gone? It seems fun but it seems a lot harder.

Why? I manage in obscure lower leagues where I don't know part-timers anyway. Perhaps the most popular challenge is Dafuge's where loads of people start with a lower league side where they don't know any one and keep going for decades.

I often tend to ease out the real players straight away!

Goalkeeper and backup keeper, regens

3 defenders are regens

My star midfielder and the new messi are regens

and have an argentine up front.

For some reason, I prefer regens to real players!

Into my 11th season, my squad breaks down into:

GK: 0 regen, 2 real (V Enyeama & S Romero)

DF: 6 regen, 2 real (R Canella & J Spence)

MD: 4 regen, 5 real (M Addison, F Julienne, V Odjija, Pedro Leon, B Sako)

FW: 1 regen, 4 real (Adrián, M Defederico, N Delfouneso, E Derdiyok)

So I have slightly more real players, mainly to propell my club initially, I have tended towards older players, as they are a lot cheaper. Only in the last few seasons have I been able to spend money on players in their prime.

I havn't got far enough to have a complete regen squad, but I find myself giving preferance to the regen's I brought (expecially the HG ones) probably because I felt proud that I had found them and nurtured them to the stars they became.

Archived