Gutting CL Final :(

Well it seems I have annoyed many of the posters on this forum over the past few days, so thought i'd post on here with one of my most gutting results :(. Just happened now, and i'm in the second season with Manchester United.

guttedm.jpg

Damn Cristiano Roanldo! I complained in post match press conference, and the referee made the wrong decision :(!!

I lost to barcelona in 2012 and 2014 on my fm 09 save. Both on penalties, both Ronaldo missing the first ones... heartbreaking, althoguh i did beat lyon in the intervening year :) oh and i was madrid :@

I've only been to one CL final with Valencia against Real Madrid. Was 1-1 up until the added time (was approx. 106th min) and Alexis Sanchez put one away off a corner. The funny thing is, that there was only supposed to be 3 minutes of added time but somehow the ref stretched that to 6 minutes! :)

My most gutting match was probably in my first season in Europa with Sheffield Wednesday; I got to the quarter finals, and got a good draw away at Anfield, 1-1. I was holding on to a 0-0 at Hillsborough, when I took off a partially injured CM at half-time. His replacement took 30 seconds to get sent off, and Liverpool eventually scored the winner in the 90th minute.

Archived