How did this happen?!

I took over at Macclesfield as I wanted a challenge. I have been playing it for a few weeks and in March of 2010 I jumped ship to Bradford. I applied for the job as was having a bad time despite being 16th/19th all season which is an achievment for good ol' Macc! I started losing a few games and thought, I think I'll resign, go on holiday and take over at Bradford in the summer because of: bigger budget, better stadium, more potential etc. etc. but as soon as I resigned they came back to me with the orignal job offer. I thought, may as well take over now so i can look at players, decide on what fromation, tatice, contacts and all of that etc. didn't do too well but i had nothing to play for (they were 18th) and didn't have a chance of being relegated so i kept switching tactics players etc. Now, im 2 games to go before i can start signing players for my promotion push next season. Barnet have been relegated and I was looking at signing their talented winger Albert Aldomah. Quite a few clubs had already made and offer but I was suprised to see Macclefield had offered 65k when I didn't have any transfer money at all! I wondered if it was because i didn't 'more transer funds' maybe? :cool:

Archived