Who is your club record goalscorer?

Edin Dzeko 39 goals in all competitions. Was in his 3rd season with me I think. I'm now in my 2028/29 season and no one has ever emulated his scoring ability and I miss it majorly! I have 1 or 2 players who can score when it matters but not in the numbers Dzeko achieved for me. He is the clubs highest scorer of all time with 254 goals.

My best ever player i.e goalscorer was Alberto Paloschi on FM09 i bought him in Jan but he still got around 25 since then.

He is a quality quality player, his tally of 33 in his second season with me at Chelsea is my second highest total.

Wesley, 48 goals for my AEK side, winning the CL for me

Happy for you there, had a thing for AEK since a little fling in 08 with them. Anyhow, on 10, Beckford was top scorer in all competitions on 32, before the game wouldn't let me load it again. He was only in mid-january. He scored key goals against Bolton, Arsenal (although we still lost) and another Prem team I can't remember in the cup. Nemeth, his partner had 15 or something to his name, but he only scored multiple goals in one game, never 1 goal in each game for a while. Dissapointing thing was it crashed before I was about to play Huddersfield.

Tamás Priskin! just a beauty of a player. Inherited him from roy keane and kept overlooking him. but now i'm in the prem and with his stats one of the best strikers in the prem i wouldn't swap him for too many players.

Can't remember what his attributes were like when i first took over, but it was only recently 3 years on and i stop and take a good look at him and realise, wow these stats are worthy of any prem striker how was it that i picked counago more than him in my first season. I mean dont get me wrong he always done well and always my top goalscorer but really didn't realise how good his attribute stats were lol. Cant remember if they were always like that, or if he's grown as a player

marlon harewood:)the best striker i have ever bought..half season and he has already scored 20 in the league..playing for Forest..I know that's not a lot compared to some of the guys above but it's my best ever scorer..hope he keeps his form in the EPL.:D

• 3 weeks later...

Can't remember the name, but I remember a striker I played for 25 games and he didn't score a single goal. I had a play around with the tactics, and he went on to bang 75 goals in 100 games for the club; which considering he didn't score for 25 is essentially a goal a game.

He ended up the top scorer for the club with about 500 goals before retiring.

Austin Ahmed. Just finished the 2026/27 season and he reached the landmark of 40 premier leauge goals in a season. At 29 is still going strong. He's around 40 goals away from becoming Liverpools all time league goal scorer, a record still held by Roger Hunt at 245 and was one away from Hunt's record of 41 league goals in a season for Liverpool, but of course Hunt set his records in an era where more league games were played but Ahmed has still managed to hit over 30 league goals for 6 years in a row since i signed him:

57944797.png

His overall record at Liverpool is 342 goals in 341 games:

64699276.png

Austin Ahmed. Just finished the 2026/27 season and he reached the landmark of 40 premier leauge goals in a season. At 29 is still going strong. He's around 40 goals away from becoming Liverpools all time league goal scorer, a record still held by Roger Hunt at 245 and was one away from Hunt's record of 41 league goals in a season for Liverpool, but of course Hunt set his records in an era where more league games were played but Ahmed has still managed to hit over 30 league goals for 6 years in a row since i signed him:

Could i see a ss of his attributes please :D

Welliton got 49 one season for me which was extremely impressive. The season before that he got low 40's, and the seasons after, he got mid 40's. Was on the legends list as he scored 120 in 130 games in the league.

Alessio Cerci, 500-something goals in 700-something appearances.

Just staggering. The formation I played suited him perfectly. He did take penalties and free kicks though. That said, there were times where he would go on 20- or 30-something scoring streaks. Outrageous really, never had a real player do that in any of my games, not even the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo could do such a thing.

Edin Dzeko 306 league apps, 210 league goals.

Overall: 463 apps, 318 goals.

Became club legend quite quickly but just sold him at age 33 to RM for £15m. A sad day but no doubt he got a big farewell. Maybe I'll bring him back to retire with me, become a coach.

Leigh Griffiths 39 in his first season for Leeds in the champioship after i got them promoted .

Bought him from Dundee Utd for £500,000 as a 20 year old and he has so far got 58 goals in 72 games

Teamed him up front with Victor Mendy who i got for free and they have scored over 100 goals between them in those 72 games

142 goals in 259 games my top goalscorer, 93 in 184 in leagues...been with me for 7 seasons since he was 18, and it was back in the German 2nd division his career started with me. Pretty good considering hes just above average. Only has 5 caps XD

Archived