Regens urgent HELP !

I am getting sick of people posting screen shots of there regens and I dont knowhow to find them, so could you answer a few of my questions please

1. what leagues should I load?

2. what teams/countries should I look at?

3. what do I search for in the trasnfer filter eg. age?

4. what season can you start to find them?

thanks a lot

I'm gonna go with-

1) As many as possible, especially the better football countries like Germany, France and Portugal.

2) All, any. If they have a youth team, you'll want to look at it.

3) below 19, and then you could organise them by their stats rather than value? That way you'll get the better players.

4) Any, but you're most likely to find results from the 2nd onward.

I think its very hard to find them just by looking at the search thing with filters. If you have filters on but you don't have a good scouting network you wont find them because their attributes will be blacked out if you have that option on.

I think a good scouting network is the way to go. You put good scouts all over the world, scouting nations, scouting youth competitions and you'll definately find them nice and early I think.

Thats all I've got really,

ReeNah

Solid scouting network as Reenah says, and when you go into search for a player, put the age filter at 16 - that way you can see the best coming through your club can get - it all depends on your luck with regens aswell - on 10.3 so far ive had no good ones

I hate those regens that come out at the age of 19-20 and are already wonderkids.

AI snaps them up quickly and they become a pivotal player in their team.

Its hard to catch these players unless you really search through thoroughly, but where is the fun in that? :S

I hate those regens that come out at the age of 19-20 and are already wonderkids.

AI snaps them up quickly and they become a pivotal player in their team.

Its hard to catch these players unless you really search through thoroughly, but where is the fun in that? :S

Please don't start complaining about the quality regens. We spent years trying to get SI to improve the quality and amount of regens.

It's not perfect at the mo, but the last 2 versions are by far the most realistic to date

Please don't start complaining about the quality regens. We spent years trying to get SI to improve the quality and amount of regens.

It's not perfect at the mo, but the last 2 versions are by far the most realistic to date

There is alot of ways to look for regens best thing to do is start by looking at the top clubs like Man U inh English Premier Cruzeiro in Brazil basically the top clubs with the top youth academy i have found most of mine in mexico and brazil. Note that it random where they will show up more i have 3 different saves.

My first save is my main save and like i said earlier they show up for me in Mexico and Brazil where as my MLS Save they show up more in Portugal and Argentina and finally my Blue Square North save they have been showing up in France and Germany. so there is really no set place they will show up its all random.

There is however a regen date post where they are made in that country on the dates specified my suggestion is take a look at here as well as a list of a best youth facilities by country take a look at these and start pulling up there under 18 teams and look at each player if you find or think you found a really good player take your best scout for that region and sick him on him for a report. Note scouts sometimes will say the wrong thing i have had a 20ca 20PA Scout come back with a potential of a 3 star and he turns out to be a 5 star so use your own judgment as well.

Here is the the Best youth team Post : http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=113617

and here is the Newgen/regen dates by country and dates. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=116539&highlight=newgen

A good way is to scout as many underage competitions as you can, if you have Brazil, Spain, Germany, Italy, and Argentina as selected leagues then they are a must for scouting underage competitions, the nuumber of good regens I'm picking up from Brazil alone is getting insane, in my current save (where bad starting facilities are forcing me to buy in).

Archived