Gerrard retires from Intl Football!!!

Im the England manager and im only at November 2009 and Gerrard has come out ans declared his Intl retirement!!!

I cant believe, one of me best players and he goes and retires.....im gonna try and persuade him not too but I am in complete shock

In FM10, when I was managing England, I didn't pick him for a few games and he decided to retire. I asked him to reconsider and he came back to break the England appearance record (at Wc 2010 if I remember correctly), which was later broken by Rooney.

Ive managed England loads of times and never had him do that so I dont know, just is so annoying that I lose me 2 best players before the WC

in the two years of playing fm ive still not done a national team, but if that happened to me id need to be in a very good mood not to quit and start again

Just won the WC so who needs Rooney and Gerrard after all :)

Lampard thrived in the Trequartista role and Carlton Cole who didnt play in the group stages of the finals started playing awesome as a target man up front with Crouch :D

I have the opposite, Stuart Pearce has been in charge since 2012 and Stevie G is still his captain at the age of 36 (35? I don't have my game loaded to check, it is Jan 2016).

He still looks class to be fair and is keeping out my two Newcastle midfield super stars, although he doesn't play a full match for England these days.

138 caps I think, could be wrong as that might be Ashley Cole, but around that amount.

I am U21 manager and like Brown was to Blair I am plotting the down fall of Pearce so I can take over, cue evil laugh and fade to black...

Did Terry sleep with his Mrs too?

I hope you've got a good solicitor after making remarks like that!!!! You do know that JT is also a member of this forum don't you?;)

I hope you've got a good solicitor after making remarks like that!!!! You do know that JT is also a member of this forum don't you?;)

JT has signed up to star in a new TV show. It's called Other Footballers' Wives.

Ashley Cole was caught doing 104mph in a 50mph zone. When questioned by police as to why he was speeding, he said: "l've just heard JT is parked outside my house!"

England manager Fabio Capello phoned Wayne Bridge and said: "JT's lost the captain's armband. Can you do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for it?"

It's a good thing JT doesn't bring all his girlfriends to watch him play every match. Abramovich would have to increase the capacity of Stamford Bridge by 20,000.

Somebody bought me a box of Terry's All Gold. I was shocked to find new chocs called French Fancy and Cheat Cluster.

What have Wayne's ex-missus and the 2008 Champions League final goalpost got in common? They've both been banged by JT.

The England team have voted for Terry to keep his place in the World Cup squad. With the ban on WAGs travelling to South Africa, no one wants him left behind.

Wayne sent his missus a replica of his willy made from Cadbury's chocolate. But she refused it, saying she prefers Terry's!

Bridge refuses to play for England while John Terry's captain...let's hope he starts cheating with Heskey's missus too.

Chant heard at Burnley v Wigan: "Same old Terry, always cheating."

Never mind retire from intl footie in the game

He ought to retire from football irl full stop. Absolutely pathetic this season.

With that statement there, are you sure you're not mixing up "Steven Gerrard" with "The entire Liverpool squad except for Gerrard and Torres"? Just, y'know, making sure :p They've actually done a remarkable job to be in the top half of the table with a two-man team :D

With that statement there, are you sure you're not mixing up "Steven Gerrard" with "The entire Liverpool squad except for Gerrard and Torres"? Just, y'know, making sure :p They've actually done a remarkable job to be in the top half of the table with a two-man team :D

I take it you haven't seen Liverpool play this season? Gerrard has been sulking since coming back from injury, while Torres halves his time between occasional brilliance and constant arguing with the ref.

Anyone can see that the loss of Xabi Alonso has affected Liverpool more than expected, while Reina is probably the best keeper in the league. So I suppose you could have called them a 2 man team last year.

Well so far I am through to the 2nd round in the WC and Scotland have just beaten Italy to make it through to the QF's lol

Scotland won the world cup in my game and were rated the No. 1 team in the world for a while :D

Scotland won the world cup in my game and were rated the No. 1 team in the world for a while :D

I had a game in FM09 where Scotland won the world cup 5 times :D England had a habit of finishing third in that game, too. But they could do that more consistently than Scotland winning, so they were first and Scotland were second in the world.

Archived