The problem with injuries

I was thinking - many people complain about the injuries especially by their amount. I dare say that's not the real problem. The real problem is that they are very unexpected and occurring surprisingly out of nothing and sometimes illogically.

For example how many times have u seen "Here comes the X physio..." when nothing really tells u that this might happen? You don't see a hit or anything out of the blue. But while the injuries during a match can be somewhat defended (because IRL they can also occur out of seemingly harmless situations) the injuries while processing the game are the biggest frustration we have to deal with.

There should be some kind of a warning by the advisors for example - "give this player a day or two rest because he is really exhausted and may injure himself in training".. "not a good idea to train him with such a heavy schedule since he is injury prone" etc..

This way we would at least be expecting it, not just suddenly read that someone got strained ass in training and will be out for 4 weeks :confused:

Anyway my internet expires in 2 minutes (i think) so I'll be off :D

If you keep an eye on a player's condition between and during matches, then you will pick out those in need of a rest. Also a player with low condition will usually be flagged in his profile screen as "in need of a rest" or "lacking in match practice" (if he's not being played). Taking the time out to keep an eye on your players will reduce significantly the number of avoidable injuries.

You ever see the amount of players IRL getting injured trying to pour a bowl of cornflakes? Sometimes the injury reasons can be quite funny.

Archived