how good is Xabier Santana?

i have read about a santana in other forums and i supposed that it was him. If i knew he is a regen i wouldn't ask! By the way, what is yuor opinion, shouldn't many of the regens be standard? menaing that we could all have the same regens. it would be fun. not all of them though

i have read about a santana in other forums and i supposed that it was him. If i knew he is a regen i wouldn't ask! By the way, what is yuor opinion, shouldn't many of the regens be standard? menaing that we could all have the same regens. it would be fun. not all of them though

Dont know how SI would go about doing that though

I think it could be done, just put a future newgens file in that we all share, or have a few players that get regened when the retire.

Not sure if I would like it or not, I'll sit on the fence.

Dont sit on it for too long, you'll get splinters :p

Erm, i think they should try it out and see what the community thinks about it

defeats the whole point of regens...

tbh.. the word regen isnt strictly true anymore..

regens were the name for the old system of bringing in new players.. which was regenerated players. ( ie. rooney retires from the game and his attributes are recycled into a new 15yr old player with a different name) ...

the whole point of the new system is to randomize the future of our games... more realistic

the only regens that are the same people (in essence anyway) in every save are the SI staff that appear with very odd personalities and scout reports :p

type in faceinthegame into the search bar ingame and you'll get a list of the regens that are staff members reborn!

if these players arent staff members.. its just pure luck your getting the same names..

the only regens that are the same people (in essence anyway) in every save are the SI staff that appear with very odd personalities and scout reports :p

type in faceinthegame into the search bar ingame and you'll get a list of the regens that are staff members reborn!

if these players arent staff members.. its just pure luck your getting the same names..

Woah - that's pretty cool. One of them, Jamie Marler is in my England squad.

There doesn't seem anything odd about his personality or scout report though...

Archived