Can you retrain positions...

many players of mine have become natural in new positions but as gunner said, it needs time. Also, the training schedule must be relevant AND you MUST play the ALOT in the position you wish to become natural. An example at the top of my head is that if a player is accomplished in a position you must retrain him, train him and play him in the new position for a year and he will be fine

I've only ever got one player from Ineffectual to Natural, and that was a ML I had training for AML ever since I promoted him to the first team (aged 16), it took about 5 years. I've trained him up as an AMC now, so he's gone back down to Accomplished at AML

it has never happened to me and to anyone of the previous thread in a nother forum that we had the same discussion. anyway, ss would be appreciated so we all learn about it

If you stop training the player for that position and don't use the player in that position, it'll fade in time. If he's actively kept in his new role, he should keep it.

If you stop training the player for that position and don't use the player in that position, it'll fade in time. If he's actively kept in his new role, he should keep it.

It is quite annoying that this happens. Once it reaches natural you should really be able to stop the position training without losing it.

it has never happened to me and to anyone of the previous thread in a nother forum that we had the same discussion. anyway, ss would be appreciated so we all learn about it

I've had it happen to me. Petrucci was always flip-flopping between accomplished and natural MC when I was at Inter. Don't have screenshots though.

Use Descriptive Thread Titles

When making a new thread, be as descriptive as possible when choosing the thread title. This helps yourself and other members so please try and avoid being vague.

I don't see a problem with the thread title and I haven't seen anybody else complain, are you a mod? Nope, I didn't think so.

I find it strange some of things some people feel the need to post...

I don't see a problem with the thread title and I haven't seen anybody else complain, are you a mod? Nope, I didn't think so.

Totally agree.

As for the positions changing I've had it with more than one player including those I've signed, Mata had natural for AML and AMC and after 4 weeks of playing AMC he went to accomplished. So the poster who said it doesn't happen is not right.

Use Descriptive Thread Titles

When making a new thread, be as descriptive as possible when choosing the thread title. This helps yourself and other members so please try and avoid being vague.

Could it be any more descriptive? Was basically his question.

If it was a sarcastic note, then my apologies as i've misunderstood :D

Not a mod, just pointing you in the direction of the house rules and hoping that you take it on board so as to save people reading threads they aren't interested in :)

Not a mod, just pointing you in the direction of the house rules and hoping that you take it on board so as to save people reading threads they aren't interested in :)

There was little wrong with the thread title and certainly not worth commenting on

There was little wrong with the thread title and certainly not worth commenting on

There's a difference between wanting to know if it's possible to retrain positions in general and wanting to retrain positions to natural. I mean the rule does say "as descriptive as possible", the title wasn't as descriptive as possible.

There's a difference between wanting to know if it's possible to retrain positions in general and wanting to retrain positions to natural. I mean the rule does say "as descriptive as possible", the title wasn't as descriptive as possible.

You're being pedantic. There is probably another 1000+ thread descriptions that aren't 'as descriptive as possible'. I expect to see a comment from you on each one. ;)

Seriously though, this conversation is ridiculous and I think that should be the end of it. :thup:

I'm always up for a challenge ;) Seriously though, no harm done and I did genuinely mean it as a point in the right direction because you would get more informed comments if it was more descriptive, I didn't mean it in a nasty way.

Archived