PDA

View Full Version : I can't cancel a loan contract

flashback790
20-03-2010, 14:35
I have a player on loan for the rest of the season, he has just broke his leg and will be out for 7 months, and for some reason I can't cancel the loan and send him back to Leeds.

Has anybody else had anything like this?

Cougar2010
20-03-2010, 14:39
I have a player on loan for the rest of the season, he has just broke his leg and will be out for 7 months, and for some reason I can't cancel the loan and send him back to Leeds.

Has anybody else had anything like this?

Yes, if the other club pay a fee you can't recall him.

I also had similar last season when I sent a youngster to a feeder club, he got a bad injury and I couldn't recall him. I don't think they paid a fee so there might be a small bug with it.

If I remember right they initiated the loan then. I've never had an issue when I've sent a player on loan.

flashback790
20-03-2010, 14:42
Yes, if the other club pay a fee you can't recall him.

I also had similar last season when I sent a youngster to a feeder club, he got a bad injury and I couldn't recall him. I don't think they paid a fee so there might be a small bug with it.

If I remember right they initiated the loan then. I've never had an issue when I've sent a player on loan.

No, I have him on loan and I can't send him back to HIS club, I didn't pay a fee of anything and I there is no cancel loan option on him.

qwertman
20-03-2010, 15:36
not sure, think you can only cancel during a transfer window for long term loans?

Yid Army
20-03-2010, 15:36
Right click him from the squad screen - transfers and contract - terminate loan. If it is not there, it could be to do with a league rule about loans having to end in a transfer window.