u21 national teams

Do you mean:

a) Can you manage the U21 national team with out managing the Main National Squad? - Yes you can, I am currently Newcastle Manager and England U21 manager.

b) Can you manage the U21 national team with out having a main league team? - I 'think' you can, I am sure it is an option when you start the game to manage the international team and you can select which level. Again, I am doing this from memory.

I would not advise just managing the under 21 side and no other team, it is very difficult to find the U21 stars of the future with out employing scouts and match reports. The U21 manager does not have access to either of those resources. In my game, I use my Newcastle scouts to look for the up and coming English stars for my U21 side.

ive never been able 2 apply for u21 jobs when im in my game, how is this?

It depends on the team. I can only apply for the U21 jobs for the major nations on my game, I couldn't, for example, manager the USA U21's.

I think (again I am not certain) that you can only manage the U21 sides of active leagues.

I know this is going to sound very vague; I had the opportunity to apply for the U21s of a non-active league, I *think* it was someone quite random, like Morocco.

Archived