How much does fabregas cost?

The lowest bid I've gotten accepted for Fabregas is 115 mil, partially over 48 months, partially after 50 league appearances, etc etc (because for some reason SI made it so u can only do a max of 40 mil over x months. anyone know how to offer like 70 mil over 48 months?)

Anyway ive got a 115 mil offer for fabregas accepted. Im wondering if this is what he's always going to cost, so if i want to buy him, that's what i should be prepared to pay for him, or if they're just not accepting the normal offer right now, but that if i wait usually bids can be accepted for 60 or 70 - 80 mil for him, or what not. Does anyone know if he usually gets sold for 50-80, or if its just always going to be 100+?

In 2013 i bid from 22 million(his current ingame value) up to 38 million.

They were all rejected, looking at him and his stats plus the players i already had, he was not worth more than that to me.

He did get unsettled and was unhappy that the transfer bid had been rejected, but Arsenal still rejected my offer so i have left him alone now and moved on.

In the second season I signed him for £90 for my Milan side. I could've gotten him for about £10 less, but in my greed I lowered the price offer and they never went back to that sum.

Ninety quid?! What a bargain!

There's too many better alternatives, I can't believe so many people paid so much for him.

chill man, im sure most people know that cheaper younger players can do the same job, but when your managing man city you feel obliged to buy big names. you know?

Archived