Why does it always rain on me?

Every match I play seems to be played during monsoon season. I know the UK is a rainy country, but it doesn't rain everyday.

Anyone else noticed this?

I don't really pay attention to the weather to be honest.

• 1 month later...
Ive noticed it the longer I play. Playing in 2023 and so far every game has been played in a downpour. I'll stick with it this season but wont be impressed if its a long term game spoiler.

Sounds like they've included global warming then?

In my current save i am managing a team from central Scotland. After reading this thread i have just realised that in my 7 seasons in charge i cant recall ever having seen snow.

Trust me it should have snowed at least once in all that time.

I played 7 matches last night and it rained for 6 of them including the last 5 in a row. I wouldn't mind too much, but heavy rain destroys players' fitness and I'm in a vital run of games at the end of a season (in 2015 for the people who suspect it's related to length of save - I disagree, I first noticed this problem with Werder Bremen in early 2010 in my very first save). I also agree that snow doesn't happen often enough. Certainly match postponements are far too rare.

Would it not then become hot and dry?

Yeah but that would build up more clouds from whatever the word is, meaning heavier downpours in between :p. So maybe in FM its hot in the week and caining it down at the weekend... hence more rain the more you get into FM.

Disclaimer: I have no proof Global Warming is set in FM :D

PS i love that song!

Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so? It's so cold....

But seriously, I've been managing a few seasons in Spain and it's more rainy matches than there is sunny ones. But then I manage in England too - and it's exactly the same! Way too much rain if you ask me

Can't remember, but isn't it possible to tone down certain weather within the pre-game editor?

A thought for anyone not minding starting again

Edit: Also, has anyone posted this in the bugs forum to see if it's intentional or maybe something wrong?

Archived