Can someone please tell me Dan De Rossi's CA?

I'm playing patch 10.3 on a macintosh computer. 4 out of every 5 times i try to start up FM after I start up my computer at the beginning of a day, or 4 out of 5 times i try to open the data editor to find a PA/CA, my computer freezes, and i have to restart the computer, try to mess around with the folders, take the skins folder out of the folder, then put it back in, and sometimes it works again, sometimes it still doesnt, but eventually when i force shut down my computer and turn it back on enough times the game will start up.

But ive tried to access the data editor after three shut downs/start ups and its still freezing every time, so can one of you please check danielle de rossi's current ability number and post it? i'm considering signing him. i usually dont look at CA's or PA's (or i stopped after FM08), but i know what de rossi is like in real life, but his attributes have been lowered a ton in FM10, so im wondering if the scouts got him wrong and he's not really that good in the game. i can sign him for 50mil so hed have to be really good to pay that much.

let me know please :)

CA is not used by the match engine, merely the training system. His attributes dictate how good he is.

His CA is around 180- I'll find out exactly what in a second.

Which db are you using, default or 10.3?

Archived