Most Trophies Won in a season!

oh, got it... and you got only 7 trophies? :)

How many more would you imagine he can win?

I won 6 at Inter: Italian Super Cup, Serie A, Italian Cup, European Super Cup, World Club Championship, Champions League. I resigned after that.

Not quite sure if your being sarcastic, but i'm going to gather he won all the trophies he could in a single season.
That would be correct :)

There are only two ways I can think of where you could get 8+ trophies in a single season as an English side. The first relies on the use of a bug and the second is so unbelievably unlikely that I'm only saying it for the sake of it.

First one involves a bug where for some reason your team gets put into both the Champions League and the Europa League at the same time. If he had won the Champions League in the season before then that would give him the opportunity to win: Premiership, FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Champions League, Europa League, European Super Cup and Club World Championship.

Second one: The winner of the Champions League automatically gains qualification into that tournament even if they haven't qualified for the tournament through normal means over the course of the season (like how Liverpool won the CL about five years ago but finished fifth in the league behind Everton)...with that, it's possible to win the Champions League and get relegated from the Premiership into the Championship and still be in the Champions League for the season that you're in the Championship...then win the Champions League again and get relegated from the Championship to League One. Then you can enter the Johnstone's Paint Trophy (and the Europa League as well if the bug from the first method comes up), thus giving you the opportunity to win eight (or nine) trophies: League One, FA Cup, League Cup, Johnstone's Paint Trophy, Community Shield, Champions League, European Super Cup and Club World Championship (and possibly Europa League due to a bug)

...but the above scenario is SO unlikely that it may as well be said that seven's the most that an English club can get in one season.

Created team - second season - 7 trophies

Premiership, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League, Community Shield, European Super Cup, Club World Championship

There are only two ways I can think of where you could get 8+ trophies in a single season as an English side. The first relies on the use of a bug and the second is so unbelievably unlikely that I'm only saying it for the sake of it.

First one involves a bug where for some reason your team gets put into both the Champions League and the Europa League at the same time. If he had won the Champions League in the season before then that would give him the opportunity to win: Premiership, FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Champions League, Europa League, European Super Cup and Club World Championship.

Second one: The winner of the Champions League automatically gains qualification into that tournament even if they haven't qualified for the tournament through normal means over the course of the season (like how Liverpool won the CL about five years ago but finished fifth in the league behind Everton)...with that, it's possible to win the Champions League and get relegated from the Premiership into the Championship and still be in the Champions League for the season that you're in the Championship...then win the Champions League again and get relegated from the Championship to League One. Then you can enter the Johnstone's Paint Trophy (and the Europa League as well if the bug from the first method comes up), thus giving you the opportunity to win eight (or nine) trophies: League One, FA Cup, League Cup, Johnstone's Paint Trophy, Community Shield, Champions League, European Super Cup and Club World Championship (and possibly Europa League due to a bug)

...but the above scenario is SO unlikely that it may as well be said that seven's the most that an English club can get in one season.

i don't think that the word for this is "unlikely", more like "never"! :)

Created team - second season - 7 trophies

Premiership, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League, Community Shield, European Super Cup, Club World Championship

I am in the position to do this myself this season with Newcastle in 2015/2016 season.

So far have got The Community Shield, European Super Cup and Club World Championship sewn up. But with half a season to go, anything can happen.

My record to date is 4.

Don't Forget winning the world Cup or A Continental Cup that would be 8-10 trophies ;)

Juventus

I had 2 clean sweeps in consecutive seasons (2015-16 and 2016-2017)

- Serie A

- Italian Cup

- Super Cup

- European Super Cup

- World Club Championship

- Champion's League

I can't win more than that in one season in Italy. Although I had the chance thanks to a bug where I also played in EURO Cup, but that season I didn't win the cup and Champion's League (damned Real Madrid grrr)

Was just one lost cup final away from the quintuple when on I was at the peak of the game at Ipswich on 09. However I consider 'super cup' competitions to be glorified friendlies so I wasn't keeping track of those and that figure may well be 5 or 6 as opposed to 4.

stupid bug and imo you shouldn't have exlpoited it

I didn't ... I just played the matches, I wasn't going to let my team lose on purpose, besides I got into the quarter finals of the EURO Cup pure on my second choice players.

Archived