Norwegian Leauge & view/buy players in other leauges/divisions

I wonder what happend to viewing how other divisions in the leauges are doing? Also lower leauge teams and other country leauge seems to be lacking players when your not in that specific leauge and division. What's up with that?, specially since i wanna buy specific people and i can't.

Also i can see some chages are done to the Norwegian Leauge such as player transfers, but not everyone. Also the norwegian leauges need to be updated, teams needs to be up/downgraded. We're already done 1th round of the season and this weekend round 2.

I wonder what happend to viewing how other divisions in the leauges are doing? Also lower leauge teams and other country leauge seems to be lacking players when your not in that specific leauge and division. What's up with that?, specially since i wanna buy specific people and i can't.

Also i can see some chages are done to the Norwegian Leauge such as player transfers, but not everyone. Also the norwegian leauges need to be updated, teams needs to be up/downgraded. We're already done 1th round of the season and this weekend round 2.

Urm, what :confused:

For your first point are you saying leagues in other countries aren't running? If so did you load them? & what detail level are they on?

I'm really not sure what your second issue is, you do know FM doesn't constantly update leagues though don't you?

Urm, what :confused:

For your first point are you saying leagues in other countries aren't running? If so did you load them? & what detail level are they on?

I'm really not sure what your second issue is, you do know FM doesn't constantly update leagues though don't you?

Well it's like when your playing in england, no matter what club and then trying to buy someone from a club, like espanyol in spain, you'll only see the most profiled players, but you can't see some of the less good ones, this goes pretty much everywhere. in lower divisions inside the leauges etc...

Yeah i don't know their updating that often, but i think it should be made asap, as Norwegian leauge has actually started, and theres teams from last season. This should've been done already in last PATCH update..

That depends on which database you chose when you created your current save... Also there's the "retain players" option, or the additional .ddt file for retaining players from specific clubs.

If you selected "Small" database with no additional players retained, and/or you didn't select, say, the Netherlands as active nation/league, odds are you won't find real-life players in clubs like Top Oss or Telstar.

I haven't started a new game with 10.3 but I suppose the rosters have been updated and teams promoted/demoted if you start your game in Norway, Feb 2010.

Which transfers/updates are missing? I guess it's changes which took place AFTER the patch was released... E.g. Jarstein still at Rosenborg

Doesn't matter what i choose it's the same everywhere. if i select 3 leauges im following when you create a game you can view all the players there but that is about it. But you can never view how the lower divisions are doing, whos going to be promoted to the upper division, lower division etc...

They haven't promoted or demoted teams yet, but yes some transfers was made after the patch update..

Archived