'Achievements' on Steam

Thanks, great help.

Tool

very nice there fair play

if you bothered searching it you wouldn't need to start up a useless thread

can someone from please sticky one thread with the achievements on steam this at the top of the forum to stop people asking all the time

very nice there fair play

if you bothered searching it you wouldn't need to start up a useless thread

can someone from please sticky one thread with the achievements on steam this at the top of the forum to stop people asking all the time

After your 'help' - I searched. I see you requested a sticky on another thread.

What's wrong, no-one listened?

I apprecciate the search option, which I regularly use. However, I'm reliant on people spelling 'achievement' correctly. Also, try doing a search for 'steam' - you get my point...

After your 'help' - I searched. I see you requested a sticky on another thread.

What's wrong, no-one listened?

I apprecciate the search option, which I regularly use. However, I'm reliant on people spelling 'achievement' correctly. Also, try doing a search for 'steam' - you get my point...

yes i did because you watch how many people will ask the same question over the next few days so being a sticky will make it easier for people like yourself trying to find out the answer

As for people the search option i do agree its not 100% affective for things your looking to find out when people spell things wrong etc...

go onto steam , click the community tab at the top then under it will be 3 options , click view my profile , at the right hand side will be your games ,and how many hours you've played recently . click on view stats and viola! up comes your achievements .. Hope this helped :thup:

Archived