Backing up game files before Vista re-install

Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this. I'm about to re-install Vista on my machine, and would like to save my current game etc. Can anyone tell me what files i would need to backup in order to keep my saved game, and editor files?

Thanks

Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this. I'm about to re-install Vista on my machine, and would like to save my current game etc. Can anyone tell me what files i would need to backup in order to keep my saved game, and editor files?

Thanks

go to C/users/(your user name)/documents/sports interactive/football manager 2010/games.

copy your game(s) out of there onto a 2nd drive, and you can then safely reinstall vista

once reinstalled, reinstall your game, go to the initial game screen then quit, this will once again create that sports interactive folder in the above location, then just copy your saved game into the games folder there

good luck

Cheers mate, i made some changes to the editor also (creating an .xml editor data file). I take it this can also be taken across?

ofc, just remember to stick it back in the location where you take it from and all should be fine

Archived