Taking a Relegation bound side on!....

Right, Just a point and i suppose an idea on FM10....

I was in charge of Leeds, Was in my second year in charge, Promoted first season, And was sitting proud in 2nd in the Championship.... i noticed that Portsmouth were rock bottom on 13 Points.... 11 points off safety...., I fancied the challenge, as i have in previous saves..... BUT, the thing that annoys me about taking a relegation battle on is the Whole Fans/Media/Board....

When i took over, The club had 0 Transfer funds, And a measly 250k Wage Budget... Real Challenge on my hands.. When i took over, The board Wished me luck and i had there full baking etc etc... i won my first game, Against stoke..YAY!

This is my problem, Along with Idea....

BOARD... When you take charge, The message should Differ from the Usual, As ive taken a relegation bound team on, My main objective should be to Save the club from Relegation...NOT finish Mid table as the team was tipped for at the start of the season...So come May, When they have been saved by myself :p The board should be Delighted with my skills...?

MEDIA AGAIN, should be rumours when they offer me a contract saying along the lines "Price bought in the save pompy" (you get the jist lol) Also, The Press Confrence shouldnt be asking wether you have taken a Dream job, It should be asking what are you going to do Differnt from the last boss, what are your chances of saving them... etc etc...Again, When you win games, It should be "VITAL win for pompy" "the price is right" :| No...Didnt work did it lol.... Anyway, NEXT...

FANS Im sure most will agree, the fans are Stupid on FM10, But then i suppose, In real life we are to!, But they should NOT be disappointed with you when you Draw against West ham, When there sitting 9th, Or if your beaten 1-0 by My Man u at old trafford... They should be Happy when you get a point and overt the moon when you win games, When your Rock bottom....!

BASICALLY, i think they game should adapt for teams that are TIPPED for 10th, And find them selfs 19th come Jan and they bring a new manager in ;)

Any thoughts..

Right, Just a point and i suppose an idea on FM10....

I was in charge of Leeds, Was in my second year in charge, Promoted first season, And was sitting proud in 2nd in the Championship.... i noticed that Portsmouth were rock bottom on 13 Points.... 11 points off safety...., I fancied the challenge, as i have in previous saves..... BUT, the thing that annoys me about taking a relegation battle on is the Whole Fans/Media/Board....

When i took over, The club had 0 Transfer funds, And a measly 250k Wage Budget... Real Challenge on my hands.. When i took over, The board Wished me luck and i had there full baking etc etc... i won my first game, Against stoke..YAY!

This is my problem, Along with Idea....

BOARD... When you take charge, The message should Differ from the Usual, As ive taken a relegation bound team on, My main objective should be to Save the club from Relegation...NOT finish Mid table as the team was tipped for at the start of the season...So come May, When they have been saved by myself :p The board should be Delighted with my skills...?

MEDIA AGAIN, should be rumours when they offer me a contract saying along the lines "Price bought in the save pompy" (you get the jist lol) Also, The Press Confrence shouldnt be asking wether you have taken a Dream job, It should be asking what are you going to do Differnt from the last boss, what are your chances of saving them... etc etc...Again, When you win games, It should be "VITAL win for pompy" "the price is right" :| No...Didnt work did it lol.... Anyway, NEXT...

FANS Im sure most will agree, the fans are Stupid on FM10, But then i suppose, In real life we are to!, But they should NOT be disappointed with you when you Draw against West ham, When there sitting 9th, Or if your beaten 1-0 by My Man u at old trafford... They should be Happy when you get a point and overt the moon when you win games, When your Rock bottom....!

BASICALLY, i think they game should adapt for teams that are TIPPED for 10th, And find them selfs 19th come Jan and they bring a new manager in ;)

Any thoughts..

Agreed 100%, exactly right mate.

This already happens, to an extent. You get a message saying that you will not be judged on this performance, the game recognises that certain situations ar ebeyond your control.

If you check confidence you'll find that the fans are pleased with the result, but disappointed with the nature of the result. You might have had 20 shots on goal agaisnt Man Utd, so they will be pleased to have got the point, but disappointed that you didn't get more of your shots on target or disappointed with how wasteful your front man was.

Any thoughts..

Agreed:

For 2-1 loss at home for Leeds League 1 to Arsenal, top of the Prem, in the League Cup, my fans were very disappointed. They also claimed that Casper should have played in net, instead of on-loan Ridgers, who saved 8 shots and acheived 7.4 rating. They complained we didn't create enough chances despite have 4 clear cut, and about 15 shots on target in total.

Archived