loan question

let's say i loan a player by paying 100% of his wages, 5M up front and a clause that i can buy him at any time during his loan spell for an additional 5M. My question is, Will the player be obliged to agree in a contract or he will still have his own opinion thus ending up losing the 5M that i paid up front in case he rejects me?

please answer only if you are 101% sure! thank you!

I would like to add another question so if you know please answer to me! Is double/ triple etc posting prohibited?if yes what can i do? I am asking because in the career thread i don't have many replies yet and i would like to be able to update it. thank you

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

he wont have an option if you decide to buy him thats the risk he take going out on loan in the firt place

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

yer i am he will get the wage that you give him for his club at current he will take what ever you give him othe wise hge would be a free agent

You will still have to offer him a contract and he will still have a choice and be able to reject it. Leeds is talking rubbish.

Double/triple posting is perfectly acceptable in most sub sections, you're not going to get a reply per post.

that player does not have to accept your contrat. if you agree deal with him you can sign him with that agreed price otherwise he turns to his own team.

also it is same when you loan out a player. he does not have to sign contratc with that team and if he does not he will turn to you again.

It has happened to me quite often that a player I signed on loan with a future fee included had no intention on joining me on a permanent transfer. A future fee with a loan is not a guarantee you'll be able to sign him on a permanent deal.

Allo Chops :)

Btw, this loan fee is a risky business, as I have found out. I took a player on loan, he hadn't played many games for his parent club, so he was happy to take a step down and join me, but he did so well for me that his value increased and his expectations increased. In the end he turned down my offer and went to Inter Milan, I had spent £4m on a player I only had for one season and didn't get a penny out of it.

The club who owns currently owns his contract are obliged to accept your offer due the terms of the loan agreement.

You will then be able to offer contract terms to the player, who is then free to accept, decline or negotiate.

In answer to the question there is no guarentee that the player will agree to be a permanent member of your squad.

When looking at loaning with a view to buying, carefully read the scout report as it will give a lot clues as to whether he would be interested in signing for you.

Hope this helps.

The up front payment is taken to be the fee to the loaning club for the loan and is nothing to do with the player. If the club then accept your purchase offer, the player can quite reasonably accept or decline your contract offer and there is nothing that you can do about this, apart from negotiate with the player- he is under no obligation to accept.

Archived