3 match yellow card ban bug?

I'm tied with man utd for first place with 5 games remaining my first season. its a very important time in the season obviously. palombo and srna have not been banned at all all season long, but they've both just gotten their 10th yellow card of the season, and now it says they have a three match ban for all english domestic competitions.

I looked up the league "rules" in the game for the premier division, and it says it's supposed to be a 1 match ban for 10 yellow cards in a season (if that even. i don't know if when it gets to only 5 games left that they stop counting). But at worst it says it should be a 1 match ban, and then if they get like 5 more, and 5 more, etc, they can get a three match ban.

So is this a bug? How do i fix it? I need those players for the remaining games.

They're not set to hard tackling. just normal.

But are you saying this is accurate and not a bug? When a player in the EPL gets 10 yellow cards, he faces a three match ban in real life, yes?

jsut get on with it and try not to be so aggresive in tackles

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

yes i think it is its 1 match for 5 yellows and 3 matchs for 10 yellows.

same with reds tis 1 match for first red 3 matchs for 2 reds

but why does it say in the game under "disciplinary rules" ...

"One match ban after ten yellow cards"

"Two match ban after next five yellow cards"

"three match ban for every additional five yellow cards"

?

My players have 10 yellows each. that means they're supposed to just get a 1 game ban, right? Why hasn't this been fixed? how do i fix it mid game?

yes i think it is its 1 match for 5 yellows and 3 matchs for 10 yellows.

same with reds tis 1 match for first red 3 matchs for 2 reds

mmmm ill try get to the bottom of this conspiracy ahha some one out to get your team man aha

mmmm ill try get to the bottom of this conspiracy ahha some one out to get your team man aha

It's Ferguson man. me and man utd play in a game or two at my home and the game is essentially for the title. he's always complaining to the refs, and i guess it finally paid off. he got them to change teh yellow card rules right when my guys got 10!

haha hate that guy ay leeds all the way cant stand man u good luck against man u hope you win the title

can they fix it in my game before the man utd fixture...?

Haven't got FM loaded to check but if the information you have provided is accurate and you think it is a bug post this in the Bugs Forum to get it fixed :thup:

can they fix it in my game before the man utd fixture...?

No they cannot, but they can fix it for future versions if it really is a bug.

If you do not mind using third party software, however, you can use something like FMRTE to remove the ban.

I had this issue too on my Norwich save. Sandro got his 10th yellow card and was banned for 3 games.

It seemed a bit excessive to me, but I assumed previous indiscipline may have an effect? Think he has been sent off twice this season too...

As far as I know its a 1 match ban for 5 yellow (before set point in the season) then if the same player gets another 5 yellow (before a set point) its another 1 match ban plus an additional 2 (within that time space.) Other wise It is just another 1 match ban.

This is definitly a bug. And a very irritating one. SI guys screwed this one up too. Grrrr.......

Those guys are just a wonderfull example of the Murphy's rule: if there is something they can screw up, they will screw up.

Archived