anyone tried the sewdish leagues yet

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

can you explain to me how many leagues there are in sweden and how the playoffs or how the whole systems works i just opened it up and was like omg

can you explain to me how many leagues there are in sweden and how the playoffs or how the whole systems works i just opened it up and was like omg

1st Tier - Premier Division - 16 teams (Bottom two relegated, third from bottom faces a relegation playoff)

2nd Tier - First Division Elite - 16 teams (Top two promoted, 3rd is a playoff) (Bottom two relegated, 3rd & 4th from bottom playoffs)

3rd Tier - First Division - 28 teams split into North & South Divisions (Winner of each promoted, runner up has a playoff) (Bottom 3 relegated)

4th Tier - Second Division - 72 teams split into six regional divisions (Winner of each gets promotion)

no way ?/ what team are you did you say?? well you arnt in my league any more unless i get promoted HHAHA

do they have to be view only or playable leagues?? when i search they all come up like in white i cant select them

omg what league you in now?? the top one in sweden or?? good luck mate im gonna try do the same with your rivals

Archived