Adaptabillity?

As stated, it refers for a player's ability to adapt to living in country with cultures different to what he is used to. Such as when you get players complaining about being unable to settle into the area, or demanding that you sign another player from his home country to help them settle in.

Which is why the answer is YES!

In that it can lead to low morale, which in turn affects playing performance.

In the context of a player with low adaptability finding it difficult to play a single away game in another country? Surely there isn't much adapting to be done and morale shouldn't drop that quickly.

Yes

If you're playing in England and you bought a greece player when there's no other greece players in your squad (youth incl.) and if the player you bought has low adaptability, he's gonna struggle real bad, leads to moral drop and inconsistent performance. To keep him comfy you may/need bring another greece player.

Which is why the answer is YES!

In that it can lead to low morale, which in turn affects playing performance.

How does that make the answer yes?

The question was "does adaptability affect a player during a single away match in a different country"

The way I understand it the answer is clearly no.

Yeah, I understand what the adaptibillity stat communicates and how to counter-act a low level but I was just wondering if it affected how a team plays away from home. Like Celtic have one of the worst away records in the Champions League ever, maybe a low collective stat would represent this in-game.

It's no problem, I could have explained myself a little better :). You're probably right about the 'important match' stat but - and I know this is almost a unique situation - Celtic were winning leagues and cups but failed every time they went away from home in Europe. I wonder how this could be shown in-game...

Archived