why are my fans so stupid!

firstly i want to say that i love this game and has nothing bad to say about it until now....

I started unemployed with the international reputation, and in November the Sevilla job was up and i was shocked to see them in 19th place, i took over and has slowly been bringing them up the league and is currently 13th, and in the Europa league after going out of the Champions League and then i got a game against Real Madrid, where i managed to scrap a 1-1 draw which i was delighted with. But for somereason my fans were dissapointed with a good home draw against the team that are currently top, why are they dissapointed with a brilliant draw!

I start to ignore it as well, as it's really rediculous, even in Champion's league, you win 2-1 at home vs Milan (as Juve), you play 1-1 in Milan and fans are disappointed. The bigger your club gets, the more spoilt the fans even get, I can understand, but it's rediculous that without a win against a rival your fans will NEVER be happy, that you play in an arena with 75.000 people making noise against you does not count :p

an even stranger thing has just happened too, i just drew with Valencia, i took the lead only to be bought back to 1-1, and the fans are happy with that result, why are my fans happy with a draw over Valencia but not over Real Madrid!

Archived