"Stay back if needed" = "Stay back"

For some reason defenders with "Stay back if needed" orders never take chances and attack the ball during corners. I always play two full backs this way, but no matter if there are opponent's strikers forward or not and regardless the current score, they never take the risk of attacking the ball (from the deep for example). Have to chnge their orders manually every time. Grrr....

Anyway, I belive that players should show more freedom when making decision based on attributes like determination and decisions (or maybe obediance and frustration or sth like that) and their personal qualities and show more independence and creativity with their behaviour. And Yes, I mean they shan't obey your orders all the time. They are supposed to have human reactions simulated not Pavlov's dogs, grrrr.....

I had my Centre Back who is set to "stay back if needed" go up and score from a corner in my last game. He generally goes up for corners unless the opposition keep two players up front.

I'm not sure why your's doesn't, so this post won't help you very much, but I hope you can find the reason and fix it.

Archived