Can someone explain this corner bug to me

Am playing on .01 patch, as im currently on my longest career game, but keep hearing about this corner bug, so how does it work, where do I put my players, and where do I tell my corner takers to put the ball. Or is this "cheat" only on 0.2 patch????

Some help here would be good, as I am currently struggling to survive the Prem with Bristol City.

Am playing on .01 patch, as im currently on my longest career game, but keep hearing about this corner bug, so how does it work, where do I put my players, and where do I tell my corner takers to put the ball. Or is this "cheat" only on 0.2 patch????

Some help here would be good, as I am currently struggling to survive the Prem with Bristol City.

This only effects 8.0.2 and in simple terms involves setting a player with good jumping to 'challenge keeper' and having your corners set to '6 yard box'. This will get you a few more goals from corners than is realistic but it's possible to take it to crazy extremes by setting the rest of your players up correctly. When I did this I managed to get centre back to score over 40 goals in one season, 98% of them being from corners.

If you're struggling to survive, then I would suggest doing something other than "exploiting corners". I'd feel a little ashamed if I tried to start playing like that. Hehe icon_smile.gif No harm in being relegated. I got sent down from the Prem twice with Spurs, but bought well all the time, came back up the next season each time. Now I'm almost a top 10 Prem club. Sounds like you want instant success, then fair enough - do the cheating icon_wink.gif

If I wanted instant success SWaRFeGa, then I wouldn't have managed Bristol City would I!, Its 2014/15, been in the premiership since 09/10, but just recently my players have been poached by "bigger clubs", I put "bigger clubs" in brackets as I have already won the premiership once, the FA cup 3 times, Carling cup twice and the Euro Super Cup once, but during the Jan transfer window I lost the following 3 players: Saivet, Walcott, and David Luiz, and am struggling to get A.Ferdinand to sign a new contract(runs out end of june) he is thinking of leaving on a bosman, with Juventus, Celtic and Liverpool all sniffing around.

Am currently 17th in the prem and the board are unhappy, and was kinda hoping for some outside help to keep me in the prem.

Archived