Good game ideas.

Having just accomplished all i want to with my main game, as in the one with the team i support in real life, i am struggling to think of interesting games. A few ideas i've had and generally always have are:

-Celtic/Rangers- Mainly trying to get them far in Europe etc

-That second team you always have, mine being Fiorentina.

-Trying to keep up one of the no hopers ie Wolves, Burnley, Hull etc

As none of these ideas are particularly appealing to me at the moment i was wondering if anyone else has similar problems or any useful ideas. As i don't play or like many other computer games anymore, as i've gotten older i've played less and less games. All i play now is this, Thief DS (hopefully soon to be T IV) and Diablo II (again also hopefully soon to be upgraded to DIII). So until those two new games come out i'm ****ed basically. Unless anyone knows of any other stealth games like Theif.

Have you tried playing online ? I am in the same state as you and I feel I have achieved everything and now I wish to play online, but as I can't get into FM10 i'm still on 09 so there's no way to find players. But on FM10 you shouldn't have this problem :).

Have you tried playing online ? I am in the same state as you and I feel I have achieved everything and now I wish to play online, but as I can't get into FM10 i'm still on 09 so there's no way to find players. But on FM10 you shouldn't have this problem :).

Oooo good idea, i tried that a while back and found it a total non plus, however it might be a bit better now having been given a few years. Nice one dude thanks :thup:

Archived