Declaring interest in jobs

Hi, I've been googling up on how to declaring job interest with another club and i couldn't found any good information.

I've been managing Chelsea for 2 years and won the premiership 2 times and champions league 2 time already and i decided to resign to find a better job, which is becoming Real Madrid manager as i was bored managing Chelsea.

While i was not managing Chelsea because i resigned, i led Argentina to copa America victory.

And now I'm trying to find a way to declare job interest with Real Madrid and i can't find that option, pls can anyone here help me?

You can only declare interest in the job if the managers position is insecure. If he is doing well and the board are happy you cant declare interest.

Go to the job security page and check what managers are insecure.

There is three statuses of a club manager where you're unable to declare interest: when the club lacks a manager, when the manager is Secure or higher, and when the manager is Under Review. All other statuses, it's possible to declare interest (though you cant declare interest in any international sides).

umm, i coundn't find any other manager position in job security only in england, is there a way to see real Madrid manager position? umm btw when i wan to declare interest, do i right click the team and press declare interest?

Archived