fans needs

right just got a message that says my gk and right back was to blame for the loss, and the fans wanna see this other keeper and another right back in the game.

do you listen to what the fans say and try the players they want to see in the team? or just ignore them??

These are throw-away comments at best. They basically make up their mind with hind-sight and ftg87 is spot on. Just ignore them because if you replace a player with who they said and he plays bad - they'll blame you for that as well.

right just got a message that says my gk and right back was to blame for the loss, and the fans wanna see this other keeper and another right back in the game.

do you listen to what the fans say and try the players they want to see in the team? or just ignore them??

These comments are superficial. I don't think they actually represent the fans' attitude, they're just comments produced by the game. I'm not really explaining it well, but they don't mean anything.

One time, they were saying I should be playing a 1* player who came on as a sub and had a rating of like 6.2, instead of a 4.5* player who started and had a rating of 6.6. ??

Archived