tyCOON

Does anyone know if everton get bought in the game at any point ????? Thats really stopping me from starting an everton save...cause they dont really get any money

Didn't you ask the same question a few days ago??

For the record though, takeovers are RANDOM as you've been told before.

omg welshace ....get a life nooblet instead of picking on me....maybe you should think about getting up from your seat once in a while...instead of picking on everyone here in this forum...stupid bloke of a child

It's totally RANDOM.

Not neccesarily. Certain clubs are pre-programmed to be more likely for a takeover. Think of clubs in real life that are for sale or that it's known are probably up for sale, they usually end up getting taken over in-game. When Mike Ashley was selling Newcastle his status in the game was 'willing to listen to offers' or something like that so I guess SI changed one or more of his attributes in the database to reflect the fact he wanted out. As a result I got taken over in the first season.

As for types of takover, they are totally random.

omg welshace ....get a life nooblet instead of picking on me....maybe you should think about getting up from your seat once in a while...instead of picking on everyone here in this forum...stupid bloke of a child

Are you 12? Or are you on the wind up?

Rather than posting a reply, just ignore the post if you don't like what it says.

And yes, I get the irony of me saying that and then posting this :D

What Robbert said. I expected a thread of hate after reading the thread title.

Either a complete imbecile or a 12 year old like previously mentioned. Either way you need to give your head a shake. Your complaining about people having a go at your threads then you title it like that.

What an idiot. :thdn:

Who buys a club is often pretty random. For example, in my Portsmouth game, whilst I was there manager they got taken over by some oil tycoon from Qatar, which in turn wiped the debts and gave me a transfer budget of 65 million and a decent wage budget.

However, on another game they didn't get taken over until the second season, and that was a fans consortium rather than a tycoon.

Who buys a club is often pretty random. For example, in my Portsmouth game, whilst I was there manager they got taken over by some oil tycoon from Qatar, which in turn wiped the debts and gave me a transfer budget of 65 million and a decent wage budget.

However, on another game they didn't get taken over until the second season, and that was a fans consortium rather than a tycoon.

Does anyone know if everton get bought in the game at any point ????? Thats really stopping me from starting an everton save...cause they dont really get any money

Have you got a short term memory problem because all your threads seem to be about the same thing and people always give you the same answer that you either forget or choose to ignore:confused:

Archived