Quick answer needed plz!!

we dont know anything, about him mate

how well has he played?

has he played well?

if his average rating was 7.5 plus then he's one to keep

if he will be easy to replace then sell, lescott, samba are 2 defenders i find play well for my newcastle side best finish was 3rd though

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by backpackant:

You can replace him with Kompany for around 15-18M so unless you have some sort of attachment to him I'd say sell.

You won't get any more for him later in the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Got Kompany already he has been a rock so far. Thanks for your help icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ashley_Tofte:

we dont know anything, about him mate

how well has he played?

has he played well?

if his average rating was 7.5 plus then he's one to keep

if he will be easy to replace then sell, lescott, samba are 2 defenders i find play well for my newcastle side best finish was 3rd though </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last season App - 35 Gls - 17 Asts - 2 Mom - 4 Av R - 7.63 so yeah he has been amazing..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ashley_Tofte:

keep him mate, he is an awsome leader aswell.

as newcastle you always seem to get a pretty big transfer kitty 30 - 40 million so you don't need the money really. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Managed to keep him, won the leauge and got 39 mil.. not alot when good players are at least 25mil.

Thanks for your help

Archived