Greedy 16 year old!

He's 16 and looking at the date he has only been in the game for a few weeks, so will not really be wanting to leave Celta yet. If he has a high loyalty stat, he won't be looking to move on for 2 - 3 years. It's essentially his way of saying he doesn't want to leave currently, but if you are hell-bent on signing him then that's what it will take.

It's a decision in that situation I would be more likely to take myself, its a much bigger risk to his career moving to Inter where he has to hope he shines because if not, instead of having a 15 year career averaging say 15 - 20k a week, you have just a few years on a big wage with the majority of your career not earning a great deal.

i would consider this a bug of some sort, i have seen this alot of times on my games, in real life no manager would offer a 16 year old £70,000 a week... usually on my game they want to be a Key Player too...
That has to be a bug mate, you need to report this in the bugs forum.

In no way is it a bug. He is a young player who may not have wanted to leave, sure he changed his mind when some other big sides came chasing after him but no one would pay him 70,000 p/w and thats the point. He doesn't want to leave so he expects that no one would pay that, if they will then he's the luckiest 16 yo in the world and the manager who signed him is the dumbest manager in the world.

Its like a club asking for 100m for a player worth 20m, they don't want to sell him but if you're that determined to sign him its going to cost you everything. You can't possibly expect that most young players will want to leave their new clubs straight away they have plenty of time for that in the future. Besides if you're a 16 yo whose just got the chance to play professionally for your local club are you willing to move country for a little pay rise, no you'd want a big one.

Archived