FM10 in 1280x800 resolution in Windows XP?

I was wondering if it's possible to have FM10 in 1280x800 res on Windows XP. It's not in the list in Preferences, and I've tried -fullscreen_width=1280 -fullscreen_height=800 in both my desktop shortcut and in Steam launch options, but to no avail.

Is it possible to achieve this in Windows XP, as I was able to get it on Windows 7.

Is your desktop res at 1280x800 because I thought the game just uses that. You shouldn't need to change res in the game.

...and of course you can achieve that resolution in XP - you can run exactly the same resolutions in XP as you can in any other version of windows.

Is your desktop res at 1280x800 because I thought the game just uses that. You shouldn't need to change res in the game.

...and of course you can achieve that resolution in XP - you can run exactly the same resolutions in XP as you can in any other version of windows.

It's not available in Display Properties in Windows XP, but when I had Windows 7 installed, it was available. I guess it must be a Windows XP thing. I guess I could always get a free custom resolution program...

Archived