For those who watch the 3D "Full Match", does this kind of thing happen often??!!

I'm a "key highlights" or "extended highlights" player but in a Cup Match against Bolton I was 2-0 down with about 10 minutes to go so I changed my tactics to push forward and switched to full match in a desperate effort to give my players more time, (my warped logic!!)

Suddenly Mark Noble grabs a goal, great I am back in it with 4 minutes to play. He grabs the ball from the net and jogs back to the half way line. Good lad... However he runs straight past the half way line and continues like Johnny Wilkinson with a brainstorm all the way into his own penalty area where he runs up to the goalpost, seems to touch it and then jogs all the way back to the centre circle to put the ball down. All this when the clock is ticking, taking a full minute and a half from scoring to performing his circus trick! Great time wasting but I'm the one a goal down!!

Seconds later we get a throw in a decent attacking position. My thrower Junior Stanlisas on mixed throws launches it down the line to absolutely no-one and it goes straight out of play. The Referee blows the whistle from Bolton's throw in!!

I must confess I sat there open mouthed.

Are bizarre occurences like this the norm on a full match engine or is it my tactics!!!!!!!!

Never seen that. Maybe he was running towards your teams fans.

As for the throw-in, could it be that one of your players needed physio attention so Bolton kicked the ball out. As a good sportsman your player gives back possession to Bolton...

Never seen that. Maybe he was running towards your teams fans.

As for the throw-in, could it be that one of your players needed physio attention so Bolton kicked the ball out. As a good sportsman your player gives back possession to Bolton...

The full length of the pitch ala Abedayor!?!

Noone was injured it was just a extremely poor throw!

The crappy throw-ins happens on occasion, but I'm four seasons in, watch all my games in full match - both club and international - and I've never seen the Adebayor occur.

I would advise (if only to satisfy my interest) having a glance around the game world and trying to figure out if there's any logical reason why Noble might be celebrating like that. It's probably just an unlucky glitch, but there could be a reason.

Archived