Any one got family in fm10

just wondering , has anyone got football personnel in the game who you are related to ?

have you signed them and how is their career going ?

for me my cousin plays in the game , his name is geri rossi n is at vale of leithen at the start of the game lol :)

Hey my cousin Ricky Lamberts in the game plays for Southampton, for some reson on Sky Sports News hes always known as Ricki. Hes decent in real life and ok in the game. Also a lad I went to school with Georgie Donnelly plays for Plymouth as a kid he was awesome player easily the best player in Kirkby Liverpool, used to play for Liverpool as a kid but got released.

Hey my cousin Ricky Lamberts in the game plays for Southampton, for some reson on Sky Sports News hes always known as Ricki. Hes decent in real life and ok in the game. Also a lad I went to school with Georgie Donnelly plays for Plymouth as a kid he was awesome player easily the best player in Kirkby Liverpool, used to play for Liverpool as a kid but got released.

You know him personally? Tell him he's a ****

As for Donnelly, that's another story. He's a great player for L1 level. Sign him up!

A few of my old school mates are on FM, Andy Westall being one and Alex Henshall (although I've never seemed to spot him in the Swindon youth team?).

I use to know Antonio Bryant who last time I knew was in the Man Utd youth team. I've played football with Billy Bodin the odd few times too.

Give Lambert is a kick in the crotch from me, please?

Archived