What is the most important attributes for defenders, strikers...?

Defenders - Tackling, Marking, heading, Jumping, Positioning, Concentration, Pace(more important for full-backs)

Midfielders - can be tricky, I focus on Work Rate, Passing, Creativity, Stamina. Depends on what kind of midfielder you want. For DM he has to have good tackling and strength.

Striker - obviously Finishing, Pace, Composure, again depends on which type of striker you want as Heading, Strength can come into it too.

This is all what I look out for.

Edit - or what Andy said, had no idea about that.

Defenders - Tackling, Marking, heading, Jumping, Positioning, Concentration, Pace(more important for full-backs)

Midfielders - can be tricky, I focus on Work Rate, Passing, Creativity, Stamina. Depends on what kind of midfielder you want. For DM he has to have good tackling and strength.

Striker - obviously Finishing, Pace, Composure, again depends on which type of striker you want as Heading, Strength can come into it too.

This is all what I look out for.

Edit - or what Andy said, had no idea about that.

Whilst I mostly agree I would make a small change.

Acceleration is more important than pace but the two often go hand in hand anyway.

After that it depends on what type of striker but I would look for anticipation and off the ball in most of them as well.

In fact off the ball is good for midfielders as well.

Archived