The ME appreciation is crazy

I'm in the second part of the season with Valencia and i'm struggling to catch a champions league place and my game was against Atletico Madrid(one place ahead of me), i dominated the game(tactical at least ) and beat them 1-0, having 5-0 ccc(Asenjo was MOM), so i was some how disappointed(last minute were like a horror movie for me, shaking like a leaf ). I could have won more easy this game, so i was annoyed(don't miss understand me, not moaning, 10.3 is great so is not about another CCC thread)...and then come this "Valencia fortunate to beat Atletico", this made me laugh, but also is the ME understand the game??? All they have were some long shoot(+ possesion, but that was our plan) :thdn:

14n3aq0.jpg

2be1rk.jpg

I would imagine that it is based on possession and shots. It would certainly seem that other factors need greater weighting in that particular calculation, or perhaps that there needs to be a "It could have gone either way" type headline with mention of one team dominating possession, but the other having the better chances.

but isnt a Fortuante win a could of gone either way? as they were lucky they won as it could so easily have been won by the other side?

but in the game in question its a bit strange as you had much less of the ball but you had more shots it seems its weighted more to the posession i suppose

Archived