IM ON FM 10 omg

Guest leedsUnited-Beckford

ok so i play a grade football for ipswich knights in queensland, australia. so if you search and type in ipswich knights to the search the team will appear the colours are black and green. my name is trent griffiths im a striker. hahaah i wouldnt sign me if i was you hahahah but its so cool im in the game. i signed me for leeds AHHAA

yer they look about right haha totally **** AHHAHA im not bad player in a grade brisbane football but not good enough for any of the a league teams in australia or any otehr team in the world ahha

so yeah i have always wanted to create a thread regarding this...but if u look for Rob Valentino (DL) in the MLS team colorado rapids...ull find me..no need to buy me..but im cheap though...lol...im gonna scout myself now?? to see what my scouts think of me hehehehe

haha some one sign me haha but dont blame me if i cant score haha .

oh nice ill sign you too then mate be awesome

what can i say im terrible ahha :( i am only a local part time footballer guys but still sign me

dont know how ther eno face put up of me on it any way.. it the queensland local league mate its just got my stats which are embarrising to be honest. wonder who watched me play to give me them hope i scored in the game he watched ahah

hahah NOOOO dont sign me unless you want relegation hahaha i wouldnt make your 5th researve team in any pro league

hahaa thanx mate you never know i might score a goal every 10 games if lucky ahha give me a go though who knows

what can i say im terrible ahha :( i am only a local part time footballer guys but still sign me

No mate, it's not about terrible or not. ability wise, everyone can improve as long as they play and stay committed. Even for a local part time footballer, you must have your fair share of hard work to make this team, and even feature in a game like fm, whice is played worldwide! And for that, I respect you :)

Btw, In Singapore (I'm a Singaporean), our league system is low in football standing, and our clubs always have a lot of main players who are foreigners, so Singaporean players are lowly rated. My classmate was rate 19 for CA and -3 for PA

Well done to both of you. Cant find you on my Trent maybe cause don't have that league availble. Do you agree with your stats? what would you change if you had your way to reflect you? without making you a superstar.

so yeah i have always wanted to create a thread regarding this...but if u look for Rob Valentina (DL) in the MLS team colorado rapids...ull find me..no need to buy me..but im cheap though...lol...im gonna scout myself now?? to see what my scouts think of me hehehehe

Nice!

I'm also in the game.

If you type 'Cristiano Ronaldo' into the search box I should appear. Just for clarity, I'm the one who plays for Real Madrid :D

Back on topic, my mate David Kolodynski is in the database playing for Rugby Town.

No doubt if SI included the JK Timber Rugby and District Sunday League in the FM database then I would make it in :(

so yeah i have always wanted to create a thread regarding this...but if u look for Rob Valentina (DL) in the MLS team colorado rapids...ull find me..no need to buy me..but im cheap though...lol...im gonna scout myself now?? to see what my scouts think of me hehehehe

I'm the U.S. manager right now; I'll get you a cap in the next friendly. :D

hahaha yer but im **** haha

I praised you on my save but you took it with a pinch of salt. How rude, you've hurt my feelings!!! hehe :D

I am going to sign you now and put you in the U-18's so you can't play any football, and put you on a goal keepers full time training schedule.

Only kidding, i know your only playing hard to get. :p

I might actually sign you just for a laugh. :)

thanx guys its awesome i know ay. division one of brisbane mens foootball pretty epic

i did it random my age mate that is actually me i live in ipswich 45 miles out side of brisbane im not messing you around

dude u need to read before you type or check your eyes...cause that was really rude...

I call bullcrap on both OP and jake..

for a start... jake cant spell his own name right... its rob valentino and he isnt a complete arsewit like you seem to be...

and the OP .. beckford here.... cant get his age right

Archived