FA cup semi fans

My guess is that they didn't bother making special arrangements for games on neutral ground. Therefore it will look like the bulk of the fans are supporting the "home team". Personally as long as there is no home team advantage due to the "12th player" I'm not that bothered.

Do you really think there will ever be 30 000 Everton supporters at the Emirates one day ? Come on. Where did you see about the 50/50 thing cause it makes no sense.

It could be that he is under that impression since the semi final is played at Wembley, no? ;)

EDIT: Surprise surprise, got beaten by a mile to get that point across first. ;)

On the 3D view ?

Am I not right in thinking you can't see the stand the view is coming from. I'd imagine that whole stand would be Everton ? I've just played a FA Cup semi and it was the main stand and stand to the right one colour, and stand to the left another colour. And i'd gather the other stand you can't see would be their colour too.

Don't you feel silly.

Well not at all why that ??:D Or maybe a little bit ^^ but at the same time I feel less worried for the OP after hearing about this FA thing;)

Anyway, I don't imagine as many people supporting Everton as Arsenal, and in "supporting" you also have "coming to see your team winning" and in there the true belief they can win. So if this makes sense it's rationale to have more AFC fans:rolleyes: (though 9 times more is maybe a lot)

Unless places are always equally shared in advance :confused:? lol

Maybe it's exaggerating the effect of having the semi held at a stadium closer to Arsenal? Although I find hilly boro's (nice username...) suggestion the most reasonable. Unless you tried the Behind Corner view, which does show the other stand.

Archived